Thursday, November 27, 2008

SLIM K BLOG: Updates/ Neuigkeiten (Nov. 27, 2008)

Hi there,

I'm aware I've been away from the micro-blogosphere for quite some time now, I've been working like a dog, no time do to anything else lately, I've been involved in a few new tv/ movie projects at the same time and more ahead in Dec., as well I'm working on the single "BURN THE DISCO" Special Edition (due 2009) feat. new remixes by Marcel Agterhuis (Holland) and Mhe Hseeri (Hollywood) incl. new videos, I did some new interviews and photos and I'm in talks for new show dates early 2009 to promote BTD 2 (of course) .. all this and more details will be up soon on http://www.slimk.cjb.net .. speaking of that, there will be a make-over on my site : new biography, new welcome note, new resume, new gallery, new layout, new Slim K t-shirts, updated events & shows page .. new new new and much more new ... please bare with me!

*PLEASE SHOW SOME LOVE AND
ADD SLIM K ON MYSPACE MUSIC
AND BECOME A FAN OF SLIM K FACEBOOK ... (there will updates soon) and it's free ;o)

Ok now i'm gonna get drunk
with lots of Chicken (don't care for Turkey, sorry)
and watch ROCKY 1,2,3,4,5,6 ..

ADRIAAAAAAAAAN i love you

HAPPY THANKSGIVING
peace & love
Slim K ;-))



Slim K and Rocky's brother-in-law Paulie (Burt Young)
at the Opening Night of NEW YORK Film Video Festival
in Los Angeles at Bel Age Hotel.

No comments: